Okay, ladies, I am impressed. We have 24 women participating in the pool for the Bachelorette which makes the first place price $192!!! That's awesome! Second place will be $36, and we'll give the last place person $12 to drown her sorrows in a glass of wine. Or two.
First off, I am so relieved that we are continuing the jumping into a guys arms and spinning around in the air. I would have hated to see us leave that with Bachelor Jake only.
So, last night........
Craig R - my biggest regret of my pool is that I have him getting kicked off after next week. I really liked him last night. Okay, I only liked him a little, but I want to listen to his one liners. "What is it about the Bachelorette and guitar players?" "Rated R? Rated 'I don't believe a word you say'."
Frank - so, at about 8:30, I loved Frank. He was adorable on their one on one date, he's funny, he's cute - great. But, by 9;30, I was freaked out. Can you really be that jealous so soon? Reminds me of someone else.....who is it? who is it? Oh yeah, V I E N N A!!!!!! But, what do I know because Vienna and Jake are twirling around the dance floor on ABC. Although, Frank did handle the incident of "the staffers forgot to fill the car up with gas before letting them drive to the Hollywood sign" really well. Taxi cab van? Great!
Justin - I want to feel sorry for him, and I did for a little bit last night when Ali made him hop down the stairs and across the beach for a 30 second announcement and then back up again. Not cool, Ali. But, I still think he's kind of a tool. And previews for next week booking it down the highway on crutches to Ali's private residence? We may have our first TPO (temporary restraining order) issued on The Bachelor. That really will make for the most dramatic season ever!
Chris L. - adorable. I love him. I kind of don't want Ali to pick him so I can go get him. I know we haven't seen a lot of him, but the way he just hung back when the guys got into it........love him. Stay strong and away from the drama queens.
Roberto - I gotta say, the kid is HOT! And the fact that he played MLB - even hotter! (we'll ignore the fact that he didn't make it for long) Plus, Ali acted like a giddy school girl talking to him. She couldn't help blushing the whole time they were on the bench! He'll be around for awhile.
Jesse - very handsome. until he opens his mouth. The kid is pretty much dullsville. Ali looked like she was working an event trying to get him to engage in a one on one conversation in Vegas. Please don't keep him around for too long. I might slit my wrists one of these Monday nights if you do.
Craig M. - I bet you thought I was saving him for last, but I'm not. Craig is just a jerk. Honestly - big fat bully, and I'm so glad he's not on the show. I don't even want to be funny about him. Okay, just one. Speedo, scotch and a cigar? Way to go out like a champ.
Jonathan - I've never seen someone look like he was more terrified. He looked like a cat that wandered into the Tyrannosaurus Rex pit at the zoo. Although, he is a brown belt in karate and if you come at him, he's going to put his hand in your face and do that. Do what? I'm laughing out loud right now thinking about how Steve had to build up Jonathan's confidence with the speedo. He was worried about how his legs looked and that he didn't have that big of a.........you know. This makes this twice in one week that we've spoken about male genitalia. It's not me - just the material. And Jonathan had a spiritual moment on the show last night. He proclaimed that if Craig M. got a rose, he would know there was no god. Dramatic much? And slow down on the 20 ounce cranberry juices, Jonathan. Don't want to get crazy up in here.
Alright - lucky for us, Jonathan is sticking around for next week. But, we did say good-bye to Craig M., Chris H. and Tyler V. Yup, I only knew who Craig was, too.
Here are the standings! Jackie's luck is working from last season as she is out to an early lead. However, there is a 13 way tie for second place, so don't get too comfortable. :)
Cheers to another good week next week! PS - I found out that we go down to 11 guys in next week's rose ceremony, not 12. So, we're just all lucky that we were able to pick 12!
No comments:
Post a Comment