Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bachelorette Week 10 - The Men Tell.....Not so Much

Who else thought last night was a bit of a snoozefest? Other than figuring out that I really do still like Craig R, I thought it was kind of boring. That being said, of course I have some comments. :)

Kasey - Chris Harrison hopes he doesn’t regret the tattoo. Um, I hope he does. Otherwise, I hope he doesn’t get a lot of third dates or he will start to resemble Jesse James’ mistress. And Ty respects Kasey for being looney tunes and staying looney tunes. Was that a compliment? But Kasey did have the line of the night: Chris Harrison - “Kasey, bottom line, was Jonathan trying to guard and protect her heart?” Kasey - “No, that was my job.”

Roberto - The shot of him nearly nailing Ali in the head with the champagne cork on the baseball field?!?!? That was hysterical. I actually laughed out loud at that.

Frank - His dad is awesome. Awesome. Actually, his whole family rules for keeping straight faces during that toast. I only felt a little bad for how awkward Ali felt and it totally didn’t compare to how hard I was laughing.

Chris N aka The Phantom - I was dying. All the shots of him coming out of the mist, disappearing during group time.....awesome. Then came the custom made shirt. Way to go Chris N. I literally heard more from him last night than I did in the whole season. And he was funny! Definitely not the same guy.....tanner, talking.....

Jonathan - The guys can’t stand him and think he’s such a pansy. However, he’s too busy brushing the dirt off his shoulder to notice. He did redeem himself a little with the voicemails at the end, so I won’t rag on him too bad. I’m anxious to see how lame he is on Bachelor Pad.

Then came the outtakes....
Ali shrieking with the mouse and literally leaping across the room
Craig R supposedly speaking Spanish only to Roberto......until Jonathan began speaking Spanish as well.
Chris L reverting back to high school - we’re in Turkey and there’s nothing to do except make Craig R wet his pants
Chris Harrison - Who the hell gave me a plastic wine glass?!?!?!?!

So next week, it’s all over. For those of you coming to my house, come early! I’m thinking everyone should get there 6:30/7:00ish so that we can talk and debrief before the show starts. If we learn from the past, we know we’re going to gab anyway, so let’s get it out before the show.

Bachelor Pad - dude I do not think we’ll be able to do a competition. Did anyone else see the previews? It looks like mayhem in a miniseries. Very reminiscent of Real World/Road Rules challenge.

One last time......GOOOOO TEAM CHRIS L.!!!

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous recap!!! The outtakes were the best part of the night :) Fully agree with no competition on the Pad - the only bet possible could be to guess which person doesn't hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can take bets on how long it takes Gia to cheat on her boyfriend, or for Tenley to cry...I say both happen before week 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craig speaking to Roberto in Spanish and dumbass Jonathon interrupting - HELLO! What an idiot! If I overheard someone say "I need to tell you something that only you and I would understand" I would break my neck listening until I figured out what they were saying and THEN bust out with a comment. He knows nothing about the art of eavesdropping! I actually felt sorry for him at that moment.

    I think I might have a crush on Craig R after Monday night. I'm going to send him an offer to work at my law firm...is that bad?

    Can't believe you didn't mention poor Kasey singing that song to Ali last night! Good for him. At least he can laugh at his weird self.

    ReplyDelete