I know this season is starting to make us all weary, but here are some thoughts from last night's dates.
Chantal – I don’t mean to doubt the validity of the Chantal and Brad safari, but I would think a jeep driving within 5 feet of 8 sleeping lions would normally wake them all up and they would be ANGRY. I’m thinking the safari is about as wild as the deer in my neighborhood who walked up the steps and ate the geraniums off my front porch last year. Seriously – I’m pretty sure that safari took place at Busch Gardens.
Chantal and her cleavage show up for dinner. Brad tells us – that never in a million years has his heart been this open. Um, isn’t he 38? Not a million? He is so awkward it is painful to watch. Brad and Chantal get a 75 year old key to a room that doesn’t have doors. Also – their guide had a shotgun to walk the picnic down the hill, but they are sleeping on the plains with no doors or guns of their own??? Is that safe?
Emily – For Chantal’s sake, I really hope they didn’t have sex the night before because the goofy way he acts when he sees Emily is embarrassing. Off they go on an elephant and I have to say, when that elephant kneels down – I want to go to Africa and play with elephants too. Baby elephants are really really precious.
Brad saying he missed Emily’s daughter – um Bullshit!!! What the heck. He doesn’t know her. That was fake and if that was my child I would be pissed that someone was playing the kid card.
I do love Ellie Mae, but I’m so over it. I don’t feel like she’s totally genuine with Brad and frankly they seem so awkward that it’s not fun to watch. There is zero chemistry. Brad looks like a 16 year old whenever Em talks to him and it is not fun for anyone but Brad.
Ashley – UGH. I’m so exhausted. She shows up wearing some shorts with the pockets hanging out that she borrowed from Britney Spears. She freaks out when she sees the helicopter and Brad says – do you know how many times I’ve flown in a helicopter and nothing has happened. Um, yeah, we do because we have seen it about 6 times this season alone. He tells us this is Ashley’s number one fear. I guess that brings this season of “Bachelor Fear Factor” to a complete circle. I have some legitimate fears in my life – and having a guy that I’m competing for by my side would not make them go away; so I’m not sure I believe this is really Ashley’s biggest fear. She wasn’t scared – she was just making a scene. UGH.
Turns out Ashley is still in school – so probably shouldn’t be calling herself a dentist, right? Doesn’t that make her a STUDENT???
A commercial break for Dancing With the Stars new cast. How is that annoying Tom Bergeron still a host of the show? He’s more than a little obnoxious. Just saying…
Back to Ashley and their date. Ashley is so intent on being a career woman. Maybe I’m a hard ass – but I always thought being a dentist was kind of a cush job. Granted you have to go to school for a while, but my dentist’s office is open from 7:30 – 5 and closed from 11:30 – 1:15 for lunch every day. I mean really – that’s not hard! Tell that bitch to be a public accountant for 5 or 10 years. That’s a lifestyle that defines you. Being a dentist is an easy career all things being said. How often do people call in the middle of the night for an emergency teeth cleaning?!?!?!!
What do you think of the mosquito gnats? WHAT??? This girl is too much with the highs and lows.
Brad is getting ready for the rose ceremony. Reason I don’t like Brad that much # 4,581 – he doesn’t wear an undershirt. What guy wears a dress shirt without a Hanes Beefy T underneath? And then he rides a bus to the rose ceremony? Huh? Did the show run out of money?
Well, I finally got my goodbye car ride without the rain! Was it a coincidence that Ashley left and it was blue clear skies? I don’t think so. Ashley is a big neurotic mess and I wish her well and hope she finds someone… maybe after she finishes school.
For those of you who haven’t seen the creepy Virgin mobile stalker commercial – see the following link. CRAZY! http://mobilitydigest.com/virgin-mobile-funny-stalker-commercial/
Brad is so awkward at the rose ceremony – “you both look beautiful by the way”, “can I hug you both”. I thought we were about to break into an episode of “Sister Wives”.
Brad announces they are going to Cape Town and Chantal is excited. Judging by Ellie Mae’s face – I don’t think she’s ever heard of Cape Town.
Now to the outtakes - If I were Chantal and Brad made me eat the worm – I would probably leave. Who does that? If he won’t stop you from eating a worm – I don’t think you can trust him with your heart. Just my personal opinion.
Based on the previews, I’m a little worried they are playing up the opposite and that my bracket might be going down in flames, but luckily I will be on a cruise next week and get back just in time for the finale so I will try not to worry too much. I am more than excited about the reunion show though. The beauty of the reunion shows is that you actually forget about all these girls til they come back so you get to re-live the crazy. Can’t wait for that!
Hope you all have a great week. Any thoughts you have on this week’s episode?
KC
No comments:
Post a Comment